Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- November 1- Open Studio 6-9:00 pm
- November 10- Intro to Spoon Carving class at Ingebretsen’s 9-12:00pm
- November 16- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 6-9:00pm at our studio
- November 17-Edison High School Maker Sale 10:00-3:00pm
- November 17-Sale at Who-Made-Who Studio 12:00-8:00pm
- December 6-Open Studio 6-9:00pm
- December 7&8-No Coast Craft-O-Rama !!!!
- December 7, 14 & 21-Open market shopping 4-9:00pm in our studio space with some of our favorite makers.
- December 21- Our second annual Winter Solstice Celebration
- January 12- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm
- January 15th- Tickets go on sale for The Spoon Gathering
- January 26 & 27- Two day Spoon Carving Class
- February 2- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm
- June 6,7&8th- 13th year of The Spoon Gathering at Milan Village Arts School in Milan, MN.
You may also follow us on Instagram and Pintrest to see what we are up to.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment, by chance, or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm