Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- March 30th- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 10:00-1:30pm at Marine Mills Folk School
- March 31st- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 12:00-3:00pm at our studio
- April 5th- -Intro to Spoon Carving Class 1:00-4:00pm at our studio AND Crop Art Class with Liz 9:00am-noon.
- April 6th-Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00 at our studio
- April 20th- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm at our studio
- April 26th- Carving Club 7:00-10:00pm, Looking to finish a spoon or start a new one? Swing on by and join us.
- June 6,7& 8th- Fresh Art Tour, Pepin County WI.. check out our Wisconsin studio
- June 6,7,&8- Milan Spoon Gathering .... Carvers delight! A weekend of carving and meeting carvers
You may also follow us on Instagram and Pintrest to see what we are up to.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment, by chance, or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm