Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- September 14-Intro to Spoon Carving Class 2:00-5:00 pm
- September 25-28-Norsk Hostfest in Minot North Dakota
- October 4, 5, & 6th- Fall Fresh Art Tour in Pepin and Pierce County
- October 11& 12 -Two day Spoon Carving 8:00-4:00pm
- October 19- Intro to Spoon Carving at Marine Mills Folk School
- October 26- Intro to Spoon Carving 9:00-12:00.
- November 2- Intro to spoon carving class at Ingebretsens 9:00-12:00
- November 2- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 2:00-5:00pm
- November 29th- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00 AND 2:00-5:00pm
You may also follow us on Instagram and Pintrest to see what we are up to.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment, by chance, or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm