Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- April 20th- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm at our studio
- April 26th- Carving Club 7:00-10:00pm, Looking to finish a spoon or start a new one? Swing on by and join us.
- April 27 & 28th - Two Day Spoon Carving Workshop 9:00-4:00pm
- May 9th - Intro to Spoon Carving Class 6:00-9:00pm at our studio
- June 6,7& 8th- Fresh Art Tour, Pepin County WI.. check out our Wisconsin studio
- June 6,7,&8- Milan Spoon Gathering .... Carvers delight! A weekend of carving and meeting carvers: in Milan MN
- June 15-Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm at our studio
- June 21- Summer Solstice Celebration!!
- July 15-19-Kids Dungeons and Dragons Summer Camp
- July 22-26-Kids Project Camp, five days of projects, five different instructors
- September 12th- Heart Carving Class 10:00am
- September 14-Intro to Spoon Carving Class 2:00-5:00 pm
- September 25-28-Norsk Hostfest in Minot North Dakota
- October 12 -Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00
- November 2- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 2:00-5:00pm
You may also follow us on Instagram and Pintrest to see what we are up to.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment, by chance, or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm