Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- August 9- Intro to Green Wood Spoon Carving 6:00-9:00pm at our studio
- September 6-Open Studio 6-9:00pm
- September 7&8- Two day spoon carving workshop 9-4:00pm each day with option to rent an overnight package.
- September 15-Intro to Spoon Carving at Ingebretsen’s 9-12:00pm
- September 26-29th- NORSK HØSTFEST... Pure Scandinonium!!! We will be demonstrating spoon carving and selling spoons at North America's largest Scandinavian festival held in Minot, North Dakota.
- October 18 & 19th- MEA break Kids Crew Carving 9:00-4:00pm... more info coming soon!!!
- October 20th- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm at our studio.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment only or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm