Wood Art Life
Designed as a workshop, gallery and studio
- a place where ideas come together and connections are made
- located in NE Minneapolis, MN
- inspired by the cities and people we've met over the years
- September 15- Fall preview sale at at our studio in Arkansaw, WI 12-8:00pm
- September 26-29th- NORSK HØSTFEST... Pure Scandinonium!!! We will be demonstrating spoon carving and selling spoons at North America's largest Scandinavian festival held in Minot, North Dakota.
- October 18 & 19th- MEA break Kids Crew Carving 9:00-4:00pm... more info coming soon!!!
- October 20- Intro to Spoon Carving Class 9:00-12:00pm at our studio.
- October 27th-Intro to Spoon Carving at Ingebretsen’s 11:00-2:00
- November 1- Open Studio 6-9:00 pm
- November 10- Intro to Spoon Carving class at Ingebretsen’s 9-12:00pm
- November 16- Intro to Spoon Carving 6-9:00pm at our studio
- December 6-Open Studio 6-9:00pm
- December 7, 14 & 21-Open market shopping 4-9:00pm in our studio space with some of our favorite makers.
- December 21- Our second annual Winter Solstice Celebration
You may also follow us on Instagram and Pintrest to see what we are up to.
2807 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418..... we don't have regular hours, by appointment only or on First Thursdays 6-9:00pm